State Significant Development approval SSD-9113
On 27 February 2019, the NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment (DPIE) approved the State Significant Development application (SSD-9113) for construction and operation of the Prince of Wales Hospital Acute Services Building comprising:
- 13 storey acute services building (ASB)
- overhead pedestrian links and helipad
- excavation and associated site infrastructure and landscaping works
- road upgrade works to Botany Street and Magill Street.
The planning approval is the result of a thorough assessment of the proposal and its environmental impacts.
The project EIS and supporting documentation is available on the DPIE Major Projects webpage.
Environmental Impact Statement (link to Department of Planning and Environment Major Project's webpage)
1. Approved plans
2. Notice of decision
3. Development consent | MOD 3 Consolidated Consent
4. Assessment report
5. Pre-construction compliance report | Compliance Construction Report No.1 | Compliance Construction Report No. 2 | Compliance Construction Report No.3
6. Community communication strategy
7. Complaints register (issued monthly, combined for SSD-9113 and SSD-10339, as at 31 May 2021)
8. Independent Audit Program
9. Construction Monitoring Report (as at 8 March 2020)
Crown Certificate 1 Piling and Bulk Excavation (Certificate no. 19/124846-3) - May 2019
Crown Certificate 2 - Slab and Structure L01, Trenching and Inground Services, Lift Pits, Pile Caps, Stormwater Main Works, Cores/ Jump Form (Cerificate no. 19/124846-4) - October 2019
Crown Certificate 3 - Structure L02 - Roof, Services and fitout Level B2 - Level 01 and associated BCA, DDA, and FER - June 2020
Crown Certificate 4 - Services and fit out Level 2 to roof top, roof (including helipad and other roof top elements), facade, canopies and other attachments - Nov 2020
Management plans and sub-plans